Banking on a lesson in promised bonus payments
As banker bonuses continue to draw negative headlines, a ?50 million payout to bank staff has been ......
Click here for more.
The latest vacancies are listed here.
This statement applies to websites operated by
or on behalf of Gamlins Solicitors
We collect information you choose to provide such
as your email or postal address.
We collect non-personal information such as browser
type, operating system, and web pages visited to help manage our websites.
to manage our website and e-mail programs. We do not use these technologies to
collect or store personal information.
We may obtain additional information about you,
such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
- We use personal information to provide you information
and samples you request, and
to help us develop new services that meet your needs.
- We do not share your personal information with
other marketers unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
If you do not provide your consent, we will not share your information.
- We use personal information you provide only
for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it.
Your Rights & Choices
- You have the right to have a copy of the personal
information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information.
- You may instruct Gamlins to remove you from our
programs you have subscribed to.
- You may instruct Gamlins to remove any previous
consent you provided to share your personal information with other companies.
- Gamlins is committed to working with consumers
to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- Gamlins complies with country data protection
- We cooperate with country data protection authorities
if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
To contact us with a question click here