For further information or to arrange an appointment, please contact us
North Wales’ economy is growing fast and with it comes an increase in business regulations. Businesses need good legal advice to cope with changes in legislation.
We are happy to prepare company documentation such as shareholders agreements, terms of business and director service agreements as well as intellectual property rights.
We can also give you up to date advice on environmental matters. Gamlins have been providing down-to-earth business advice for many years and over a wide range of services for business clients, including:
• Agency agreements
• Business start-ups
• Companies Act prosecutions [Crime]
• Company takeovers and mergers
• Employment matters [Employment]
• Incorporation of businesses
• Partnership disputes and dissolutions
• Property transactions [Commercial Property ]
• Retirement planning
• Sales and purchases of companies and businesses
• Shareholders' disputes [litigation]
• Statutory requirements
• Trading standards prosecutions
For any general enquiries, please use the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.